I just have to share this little gem of a recipe with you. It is one of the healthiest and yummiest breakfast/snacks ever and great for a hangover!! It's high in healthy vegetable protein and fat. And absolutely delicious.
- Whole avocado
- Cayenne pepper (or any spice of your choice)...
- Cheese (optional)
- Remove the pit from an avocado.
- Scoop out a little more avocado to increase the size of the pit's crater.
- Crack an egg into the crater.
- Sprinkle with cayenne pepper (cheese too if you desire).
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees until egg is cooked to the level you like.
Doesn't the photo just jump out at you and make you want to cook and eat this?!